INSTRUCTIONS FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Abstracts are invited for two categories:
• Oral abstract session
• Poster presentation
Confirmation email will be sent on receiving your abstract.
Abstracts accepted for presentation will be notified by emails.
Choose category for abstract from the list by clicking on List of Scientific tracks
Abstract should be submitted online on the given format.
Abstracts could only be submitted once the registration has been filed / completed.
» All abstracts must be original research and has not been presented elsewhere.
» Abstract should not exceed 500 words.
» It should be submitted in English only. Interpretation will not be available at the conference.
» All abstracts will be reproduced in the form they were submitted. Kindly proof read them before submission.
» Duration of presentation of abstract is 20 minutes.
Abstract should be written under following headings:
Category: Oral abstract or Poster presentation.
Tracks: Tracks for abstract are given below in list of Tracks:
Title should be in upper and lower case, using capitals only for the first word and proper nouns.
Should state the study objectives, hypothesis/ importance.
Should contain study design, setting, procedures used to collect data and statistical analyses.
Results / Conclusions:
Should state implications, significance and recommendations
Instructions for Poster Presentation
• Posters should be 100 cm (1 meter) wide and 200 cm (2 meter) high.
• Background should be white
• Should be formatted in APA style
• Should be readable from a distance of 4 feet.
• Should not be printed on heavy materials that fall off easily.
• All poster presentation sessions will be held in specified poster area. Schedule of poster presentation session will be notified.
• Authors of the poster must be in front of their poster and should be ready to answer any questions during their allocated session time.
• Any author unable to attend their poster presentation must notify at the provided email at least one month before the date of presentation
A- Tuberculosis (DS-TB and DR-TB)
A5. Case finding/ contact tracing
A6. Policy making /Funding/Programmatic implementation
A7. Prevention / Treatment and Evaluation
A8. Paediatric TB
A9. Patient care/Ethics/Cultural & Sociological Issues
B- TB and Comorbidities(Diabetes and HIV)
B2 - HIV
C- Smoking/Tobacco control
D- Non-Tuberculous Mycobacteria (NTM)
E- Zoonotic TB
I- Other lung diseases